1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
Engineering is the profession that applies knowledge and experience that through designs, models and techniques to solve problems affecting humanity.
2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial ingeneering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?
technologia modernization and dominate the 21st century I am interested and would like to deepen my knowledge through ingeneria.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
didactic as the race is complicated and very aware, so raise the morale and interest in acquiring learning.
4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
perseverance, discipline, dedication, accountability among others.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
stable jobs and well paid.
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
friends, memories and education.
7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
the hardest part is not having a good foundation of education because the race is full of mathematics, statistics and numbers.
8. What are your plans for the future?
graduate leave the country and raise a family.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
the time when it passed all subjects in the second quarter.
10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
good because it is a race far field, are acquired much knowledge and is fun.